We are pleased to announce the call for sessions in now open!
The TRAC 2020 Local Organising Committee is pleased to invite proposals for themed conference sessions.
- A TRAC session should consist of 4 to 6 presentations (double-sessions and half-sessions will be considered)
- Presentations should last no longer than 30 minutes
- Speakers are asked to leave sufficient time at the end of their papers for questions from the audience, though time for more general discussion can also be included at the end of sessions
- The official conference language is English
Proposals to organise conference sessions should include the following information:
- Title of the session
- Name, affiliation, postal address and email of the proposer(s)
- A short description of the theme or subject area of the session (not more than 300 words)
- A list of up to 6 proposed speakers and titles/themes of their presentations, indicating in each case if the speakers have confirmed their participation in the session*
The Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference will have a general session for any papers that do not correspond with a themed session (organised by the Local Organising Committee).
* Speakers put forward for a conference session will need to submit an outline of their presentation for the Call for Papers. Session proposers are reminded that successful session submissions will be advertised to encourage other speakers to apply to join their session. The final programme of speakers will be decided by the Committee and the proposers of the session (announced in October 2019)
The deadline for the submission of session proposals is 31 August 2019. Submissions should be sent by email to the TRAC Local Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Session proposals will be considered by the TRAC Local Organising Committee and sessions proposers will be informed of the Committee’s decision by email.
A Call for Papers will follow in September 2019.
The Conference schedule will be announced here by the end of May 2020.
Full details of the conference can be found on the TRAC 2020 Conference Page
This is a participative conference where more than half the delegates are speaking, so all delegates are expected to pay the conference fee. This helps keep the fees as low as possible and also maximises participation and engagement.
The total amount of registration fee for all three days of the Conference is as follows:
Early bird (until 31.01.2020.) / Standard
Full price: £110 / £130
Member: £90 / £110
Student: £70 / £90
Registration fee for delegates who will attend the Conference only for one day will also be available. Daily conference fee is £50.