We are pleased to announce that a new Call for Papers for select postponed TRAC 2020 sessions as well as a Call for Workshops is now open. The Call for Papers & Workshops will close 4th December.
The 30th annual TRAC will be held in the ancient City of Split, Croatia, on 6th – 8th April 2022.
Select Call For Papers (due 4th December):
Please indicate which theme session you wish to contribute to, or if you are submitting to the general session. Any papers that are not accepted for a themed session will be considered for the general session (organised by the Local Organising Committee). The different theme sessions and organisers are listed below.
Paper submissions for TRAC sessions should include:
- Title of the theme session
- Title of the paper
- Name(s) of the speaker(s)
- Contact email(s)
- An abstract of 200 – 250 words
All submissions should be sent by email ONLY to the TRAC 2020 Split Local Organising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and not to individual session organisers so that paper submissions can undergo blind peer review.
The proposals will be sent to the Local Organising Committee and session organisers for review and paper proposers will be informed of the Committee’s decision by mid-December.
Call For Workshops (due 4th December):
Proposals to organise a workshop should include the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Name, affiliation, postal address and email of the proposer(s)
- A short description of the theme or subject area of the workshop and what the workshop format would look like (200-350 words)
- A list of equipment or material you might need to successfully deliver your workshop (LCD projector, etc.)
Submissions should be sent by email to the TRAC Local Organising Committee: email@example.com
Workshop proposals will be considered by the TRAC Local Organising Committee and proposers will be informed of the Committee’s decision by mid-December.