The Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference (TRAC) is administered by the TRAC Standing Committee, which is composed of four elected members as well as representatives from the previous and current conference. The TRAC Standing Committee works to ensure that TRAC, its conferences, and publications continue to operate, and that TRAC and its aims are promoted within the wider archaeological community.
Current TRAC Standing Committee Members
- Chair: Matthew Mandich – University of Leicester (elected at Rome 2016, term ends 2019)
- Vice-Chair: Dr Lisa Lodwick – University of Reading (elected at Reading 2014, term ends 2017)
- Treasurer: Dr Sergio Gonzalez Sanchez – University of Leicester (elected at Rome 2016, term ends 2019)
- Secretary: Thomas Derrick – University of Leicester (elected at Rome 2016, term ends 2019)
- Rome 2016 local representative: Roberta Cascino – British School at Rome (elected at Leicester 2015, term ends 2017/8)
- Durham 2017 local representative: Emily Hanscam – Durham University (elected at Rome 2016, term ends 2018)