Each year the business of TRAC takes place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which is held during the Annual Conference at the host university. This page provides important information on AGM agenda items, as well as past AGM Minutes (see below).
2019 TRAC AGM
The 2019 TRAC AGM will be held at the University of Kent on Saturday, April 13th at 1pm in room GLT1. Key agenda items include:
- Recap of 2018 AGM (constitutional changes, new Standing Committee members)
- Report on TRAC’s activities over last year (publications, events, website and social media)
- TRAC Finances (funding, bursaries, expenses)
- TRAC 2020 (Split, Croatia)
- Standing Committee elections