Each year the business of TRAC takes place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which is held during the Annual Conference at the host university. This page provides important information on AGM agenda items, as well as past AGM Minutes (see below).
2018 TRAC AGM
The 2018 TRAC AGM will be held at the University of Edinburgh on Friday, April 13th at 1pm in Lecture Theatre 1. Key agenda items include:
- Recap of 2017 AGM (constitutional changes, new Standing Committee members)
- Report on TRAC’s activities over last year (publications, events, website and social media)
- TRAC Finances (funding, bursaries, expenses)
- Bids for TRAC 2019 and vote
- Conduct policy and GDPR discussion