The 25th Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference
University of Leicester, Friday 27 to Sunday 29 March 2015
Registration has now closed.
2015 marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the very first TRAC conference, and TRAC 2015 will be held at the School of Archaeology & Ancient History, University of Leicester from 27 to 29 March 2015.
Funding for bursaries have kindly been provided by the Roman Society and the Barbican Research Associates. We are also pleased to have the support of the Leicestershire Archaeological & Historical Society with organising the trips and the Reception.
As usual the conference will include a poster session, but this year there will also be a round of lightning presentations.
For more information on the city of Leicester and to find details of hotels that have agreed special rates for delegates please visit our partners at Leicestershire Promotions.
TRAC 2015 Local Organising Committee
- Matthew J. Mandich, Chair
- Jane L. Ainsworth
- Carla A. Brain
- Thomas J. Derrick
- Sergio Gonzalez Sanchez
- Ian J. Marshman, Vice-Chairperson TRAC Standing Committee
- Giacomo Savani
- Daniel P. Van Helden
- Anna H. Walas
- Eleonora Zampieri
- Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies
- Barbican Research Associates
- School of Archaeology & Ancient History, University of Leicester
- Leicestershire Archaeological & Historical Society
- Roman Finds Group
- Association for Environmental Archaeology